Since 1977, Hy-Lok has been a global leader of producing and supplying world-class valves, fittings, and tubing to clients spanning several industries. Our products are built to last, and capable of maintaining an airtight seal, even under high pressure. Learn more about our products, including our high pressure fittings below.
Built to excel
At Hy-Lok, we put quality first and ensure that all products are factory tested to the highest standards before they leave our warehouses. We take great pride in manufacturing products our customers can trust, and ensure quality by achieving all relevant certifications.
About Hy-Lok High Pressure Fittings
Hy-Lok high pressure fitting come in 1/8”, 1/4”, and 9/16” sizes. All sizes are available put to 60,000 psi working pressure. Due to their reliability, these kinds of fittings have become the new industry standard for use at elevated pressures and temperatures for both liquid and gas. Features of our high pressure line include:
- Needle valve: non rotating stem and bar stock body design options for vee or regulating stem tips
- Ball valve: one piece, trunnion mounted style, ideal for severe duty application
- Two-way, three-way valve configurations
- Operating temperature range of 100℉(-73℃) to 600℉(316℃)
- Maximum Operating Pressure of 60000 psig(4136 barg) @ 100℉(38℃)
Learn more about our range of products by contacting our team today.